All customers agree to read, understand, and accept our shop policies below prior to purchase. All customers agree to handle the artwork they purchase in our shop with care, in a responsible environment, and agree to hold Design's the Limit harmless to the full extent allowable by law for the artistic services we provide. Get social @DesignstheLimit or contact us by email, we do not take orders over the phone. We make every effort to respond to every email in a timely manner and encourage our customers to contact us before you make a purchase with any questions about our shop or the products and gift services we provide. We look forward to working with you and feel honored to be a part of our customer's happiest gift giving moments around the world and throughout the year. Thank you for shopping small and supporting the arts, message us at any time if you have any questions about our shop, products, services, or for any concerns with your custom order request.
- DESIGN SUBMISSION: Proofs are available for no additional charge on request and you can include any other special requests in the notes during checkout, but submission of the design prior to completion is not included unless otherwise requested. Due to the volume of orders we complete and to reduce the number of emails in your email box, we may not message you, but we are always working to complete orders as quickly as possible with the information provided and are happy to return your messages in a timely manner while your order is being completed or for any questions about our shop, policies, products, services, or your custom order request. Request a proof at the time of purchase included with the text to complete your order, specific font requests, or any other information you would like to include and we will submit the design before completion if you have any questions or concerns about the design selected or the information submitted.
- SHIP INSURANCE: We do not include shipping insurance standard and it is the customers sole responsibility to submit and handle shipping claims directly with the shipping provider unless additional shipping insurance is requested, included, and purchased prior to shipment. Contact us before making a purchase to have ship insurance included with your order or at any time before your package has been shipped. Insurance must be included with the purchase of the shipping label to apply.
- SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION: If you have any concerns about receiving your package, would like to include signature confirmation or any other shipping services, please message us before making a purchase so we may better assist you and include the requested services to make your purchase complete to your specification. Requests received after an order has been placed handled on a case basis, contact us with any concerns about the shipping and delivery of your package.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Design's the Limit offers worldwide shipping, but it is the customers sole responsibility to handle shipping claims, import duties, fines, and fees. We accept no responsibility for your order once it has left the USA and encourage our customers to be familiar with the laws and regulations in the country to which you are having your order shipped prior to placing your order or to message us before making a purchase for an international shipping concerns.
- HOLD-HARMLESS: We encourage responsible enjoyment and recommend handling products with care. Due to the nature of the products and services we labor to personalize, we do not offer a warranty. All customers agree to read, understand, and accept our shop policies and the listed information before making a purchase and accept full responsibility for the products purchased agreeing to hold Design's the Limit harmless to the full extent allowable by law.
- CANVAS SUPPLIERS: The original canvas manufacturers do not in all cases accept any liability for products which are altered and we do not accept any liability for the product canvas selected, only the artistic services provided. Customer's understand the nature of artwork and commissioning artistic services and accept the unique nature of made to order gifts available in our shop.
- OUR BRAND: Once personalized the product canvas and artwork created from the design to delivery becomes the intellectual property and completed artform of Design's the Limit, LLC with reproduction for commercial use explicitly forbidden. Design's the Limit provides an artistic service which has been trademarked by the USPTO and reproduction of our designs, images, and information presented in our shop for commercial use is a violation of law, contact us if you have information of use of our images or intellectual property without our consent.
- PRODUCT VARIATIONS: Variations are to be appreciated for the unique appeal, customers assume all risk and responsibility for the products purchased. Please note that minor imperfections, flow, lines, distortions, grain, knots, patterns, discolorations, non-uniform, irregular, inconsistent, bleeding, or bumps are inherent to the nature of the products we labor to produce in a unique manner and are not considered defects. We embrace and encourage others to understand and appreciate the nature of the products we use as a canvas and to appreciate the unique qualities and characteristics of the materials selected.
- REFUNDS: Once personalized, our products are non-refundable. Design's the Limit asks all of our customers to handle with care. Our glassware is permanently engraved, etched, and/or carved. The designs will not wash off and most glassware may be cleaned in a dishwasher although we recommend hand washing as the preferred method and our ambition is for the artwork we produce to be appreciated and used responsibly..